***Players can be carded to only 1 USYSA/OSYSA team, at a time, per seasonal year (ie: Fall 2017/Spring 2018).
A representative from the team must complete the online registration (adding coaches, players, etc) and make a carding appointment with the office located closest to them. Please use the carding checklist below to be sure that you have all the proper items ready prior to arriving for your appointment. At the appointment, you should have the Paperwork in order of Rosters, Cards, Coaches Paperwork, Player Paperwork by Player in alphabetical order by last name to match the roster.
Teams must ‘Apply to the League’ for each Fall and each Spring season they want to play. Once a team is accepted, the system will create the team registration and an ID and Password will be emailed.
– Enter your players/coaches, after you’ve been accepted and after you have declared your team
- Player Transfers/Voluntary Quit Information & Guidelines
- Online Roster Revisions/Player Transfer Instructions
- Game Reschedule Request FORM
- Game Score Entry
- Referee PAYMENT Table
- All Forms & Policies Page
- USYSA Player Membership Form
- USYSA Coach Membership Form
- Inter Team Player Transfer Form
- Risk Management
- Concussion – Return to Play – Information
- Concussion – Out of State Team Form – Required for teams outside of Ohio
- Tournament OSYSA E-Travel Forms
NEW Foreign Player International Clearance Process Rules and Forms- http://www.ussoccer.com/about/federation-services/intl-clearance