Coaches MUST have a current RISK MANAGEMENT (dated 7/1 or later of the current year). You coach must also have an NFHS Concussion Course Certificate. These are valid for three years. If your coaches NFHS certificate is expiring during this seasonal year, it must be renewed prior to carding.
Please CLICK HERE to see if we have this information on file.
If the column is blank, then that document is NOT on file and must be presented at the time of carding.
- Calendar – BPYSL
- Concussion – Return to Play – Information
- Concussion – Out of State Team Form – Required for teams outside of Ohio
- Contacts – Coach & Team Admins
- Field Status Hotlines & Links
- Forms & Policies
- Game Reschedule Request FORM
- Registration (Online) – Enter your players/coaches, after you’ve been accepted and after you have declared your team
Players can be carded to only one USYSA/OSYSA team per seasonal year.
- Referee PAYMENT Table
- Risk Management
- Tournament OSYSA E-Travel Forms
- USYSA Player Membership Form
- USYSA Coach Membership Form
For Online Player and Coach registration – please use link on REGISTRATION tab above.