***Please Note the following below BEFORE completing your Application-
- Be sure that your TEAM NAME is exactly how you would like it to appear on Rosters, Cards, Schedules, Standings, etc. before hitting submit (we cannot correct it later). Many clubs like their name/initials first, Team, then Gender/Age. Example: Club Buckeye- Enter as Club Buckeye Black G01 or CB Black G01.
- When you complete the application, the TEAM CONTACT information should be someone directly affiliated with the team as this is the information that is used for sending emails and login/score passwords.
CLICK HERE APPLICATIONS FOR FALL 2018 NOW OPEN!!!
Soon after the application period is closed, emails will be sent out to teams with their acceptance status. After teams have been accepted, we will begin assigning teams to brackets/divisions.
Please visit the Forms/Policies/Utilities> Team Utilities Page for required paperwork and procedures on registration and carding for once a team’s application is accepted.
- State (Top)
- Elite (Middle)
- Premier (Lower)
- Challenge (Lowest)
Fall 2017/Spring 2018 BPYSL –Click Here for League Fees, Referee Fees, Birth Year Chart, Field Size, & Game length
Clarification for 2004 Birth Years: If you have any players with a 2004 Birth Year on your team, you must apply as a U15 team for the fall. In the spring, all teams with any 2004 birth year players will be put in a U15 Bracket.
- For Spring Applications- Teams that DID play this previous Fall season for BPYSL will Apply as a Returning Team for Spring and must select the same Team Number/Team Name as they were this past Fall Season. Teams that DID NOT play this previous Fall Season with BPYSL will apply as a New Team for Spring and will need to enter their team name as instructed below.
- When your team application is accepted to play in the league, you will receive an acceptance notice and your team will be registered and the login and password will be emailed to the contacts on file.
- Soon following, team contacts will receive bracket placement information.
COACHES AND TEAM ADMINS: Teams MUST first register all of their players with Buckeye Premier before they register with another league.
Teams should use the Buckeye Premier online system to print their coach and player passes and have them stamped by a Buckeye Premier registrar.
They should then take the un-laminated pass to the registrar of the other and have it double stamped.
Teams from outside of Ohio South should contact the Buckeye Premier office: