PROCEDURES, CONSTITUTION, & LEAGUE POLICIES:
- Calendar- BPYSL
- Constitution – Buckeye Premier effective 4-15-2014
- Buckeye Premier League Policies effective 4-14-2017
- League Fees
- CONCUSSION – Return to Play – Information
- Birth Year Mandate
- Games – No Show or Late Cancellation
- Registration – Online – Players/Coaches
PLAYER & TEAM FORMS:
- PLAYER Membership/Registration Form-USYSA
Players can be carded to one USYSA/OSYSA team per seasonal year.
- NEW Foreign Player International Clearance Process Rules and Forms-http://www.ussoccer.com/about/federation-services/intl-clearance
- Inter-team Player TRANSFER Form
- OSYSA Forms Site
- Team Travel Form
- Tournament Guest Player Form
- Voluntary Quit Form
- Lindsay’s Law Parents/Guardians and Youth Athletes Forms & Information:
- For more Team Help & Information go to our TEAM UTILITIES Page
- COACH Membership/Registration Form-USYSA
- Concussion Course (certificate of approval will be generated upon completion of course – please print and provide to us and keep a copy in your team binder)
- Risk Management Application (Takes 2 weeks and coaches will not be rostered without proof of Approved Risk Management)
- Lindsay’s Law COACH Forms & Information:
If you are a coach in a community program, please use the following resources:
- Required video
- Required SCA Informational Handout (We are currently requiring this form to be signed by coaches to show they have watched the video and read the handout).
REFEREE FORM & FEES:
REFEREE Red Card Procedures-
FOR ALL RED CARDS: Referees should Mail Actual Player/Coach Pass/cards immediately to:
Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League
670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd Suite D
Worthington, Ohio 43085
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN TO THE TEAM, THE PASSES/CARDS OF COACHES OR PLAYERS THAT RECEIVED RED CARDS should be mailed or dropped of to the Columbus/Worthington office immediately !!!
TEAMS Red Card Procedures-
If you have a coach or player Red Carded in a match, they will need to sit out the next 1 or 2 league games (depending on the infraction). A representative from the team must email our office at firstname.lastname@example.org and request the card to be mailed back to them unless they want to stop in the office to pick it up. Cards will not be released if coach or player has not sat out their suspension*.
*Contact our office for exceptions to this rule
MATCH REPORTING PROCEDURES:
It is important that each team selects an individual that has Internet access to perform this important task. Timely reporting of scores and issuance of yellow and red cards is a key to keeping league records current and accurate.
It is the responsibility of the teams to report scores within 48 hours of the completion of a BPYSL match (either team can report the score). The team administrator or coach must report the score by logging in with the password you were provided at the start of the season. Winning Teams: Click Here to Login and Report Scores…