Procedures / Forms / Constitution / League Policies:
- Calendar- BPYSL
- CONCUSSION – Return to Play – Information
- Constitution – Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League Constitution
- Game Reschedule Request FORM
- GAME Score Entry
- Policies – Buckeye Premier League (PDF)
- Referee Game Report (PDF)
- Referree Fees UPDATED 11.5.2013
- Registration – Online – Player/Coach
- Team Utilities Page
- Tryout Guide 2013-2014
- USYSA Player Membership Form
- USYSA Coach Membership Form
CLICK HERE to access all OSYSA forms.
MATCH REPORTING PROCEDURES
It is important that each team selects an individual that has Internet access to perform this important task. Timely reporting of scores and issuance of yellow and red cards is a key to keeping league records current and accurate.
It is the responsibility of the winning team or in the case of a tie, the home team, to report scores within 48 hours of the completion of a BPYSL/MOSSL match. The teams administrator or coach must report the score by logging in with the password you were provided at the start of the season.
Winning Teams: Click Here to Login and Report Scores…
REPORTING YELLOW AND RED CARDS – REFEREES
FOR ALL RED CARDS: Mail Actual Player/Coach Pass/cards immediately to:
Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League
670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite D, Worthington, Ohio 43085
Telephone: 614/436 – 6775 / Fax: 614/436 – 8323
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PASSES/CARDS OF COACHES OR PLAYERS THAT RECEIVED RED CARDS TO THE TEAMS !!!