Procedures / Forms / Constitution / League Policies:
- CONCUSSION – Return to Play – Information
- The Team Application period for the Spring 2013 season is now closed. Check the Calendar for the application deadlines for the next season seasonal year.
- Click Here – to Enter Scores
- Game Reschedule Request Guidelines (PDF)
- Online Game Reschedule Request Form
- Online BPYSL Player/Coach Registration
- Referee Game Report (PDF)
- Referee PAYMENT Table
- Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League Constitution (Word)
- Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League Policies (Word)
CLICK HERE to access all OSYSA forms.
MATCH REPORTING PROCEDURES
It is important that each team selects an individual that has Internet access to perform this important task. Timely reporting of scores and issuance of yellow and red cards is a key to keeping league records current and accurate.
It is the responsibility of the winning team or in the case of a tie, the home team, to report scores within 48 hours of the completion of a BPYSL/MOSSL match. The teams administrator or coach must report the score by logging in with the password you were provided at the start of the season.
Winning Teams: Click Here to Login and Report Scores…
Referees: Click Here to Login & Report Red & Yellow Cards…
REPORTING YELLOW AND RED CARDS – REFEREES:
FOR ALL RED CARDS: Mail Actual Player/Coach Passcards immediately to:
Buckeye Premier Youth Soccer League
670 Lakeview Plaza Blvd. Suite D, Worthington, Ohio 43085
Telephone: 614/436 – 6775 / Fax: 614/436 – 8323
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN PASSCARDS OF COACHES OR PLAYERS THAT RECEIVED RED CARDS TO THE TEAMS !!!