Please read this entire page, including Item # 2:
1) Click Here for a link to the Ohio South Risk Management website page showing the three options by which individuals may register with the Ohio South Risk Management Program:
a. The optional registration method by the use of an online process.
b. The optional registration method by the submission of fingerprints.
c. The optional registration method by the submission of a paper form.
If you use Option 1, (the OSYSA / Affinity online process), or Option 3, (the paper form), you must be prepared to provide your social security number.
If you use Option 2, (the Ohio BCI fingerprint method), you are not required to provide your social security number. However, there is a fee, ($25.- $50.) to use this service.
Please note: All adult referees and coaches MUST REGISTER with the Ohio South Risk Management Program by using one of the above three methods.
2) Click Here if you want to choose Option 3 for the submission of an application as provided in Ohio South Youth Soccer Association’s Risk Management program.
You may use the submission of this form to show to your league or referee association that you have registered with the Ohio South Risk Management Program, (just like you have been able to do for the last 10 years.)
Following the submission of this form, you will be able to immediately register as a coach or referee, (just like you have been able to do for the last 10 years.) If you use Option 1, (the OSYSA / Affinity online process), you will not be able to register as a coach or referee until the OSYSA Risk Management Co-Coordinator approves your application. This will take up to 7 to 10 days.
This form, Option 3, is available to all OSYSA coaches as well as all adult referees at no cost.
The use of Option 3 DOES NOT require you to provide your e-mail address . This is unlike Option 1, (the OSYSA / Affinity online process), which will allow for the distribution of your e-mail address to other organizations, including those that want to send you spam.
IMPORTANT NEW NOTE: If you choose to use Option 3, (the paper form), no information of any type is stored on any website that is not under the control of Ohio South and its Internet partners.
3) Click Here for a copy of current Ohio South Risk Management Program.
4) Click Here to view a copy of the OSYSA Risk Management program showing all of the changes that were adopted by the OSYSA Board of Directors on June 12, 2012.
5) Click Here for two specific and important quotes from the OSYSA Risk Management Program Policy.